- The holy Injil is the Word of Allah
- The Word of Allah, including the holy Injil, cannot be corrupted
- The holy Injil brings special spiritual blessing to those who follow
- The holy Injil must be believed and obeyed as the Word of Allah
Four Things You Should Know about the holy
- Surah Al-Imran 3:3,4 "...He revealed the Torah and the Gospel [Injil] aforetime,
for a guidance to mankind...".
- Surah Al-Maidah 5:46 "...We bestowed on him [Isa] the Gospel wherein is guidance
and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah--a guidance and
an admonition unto those who ward off (evil)."
- Surah Al-Maidah 5:110 "When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour
unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou
spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and
Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel...".
- Surah Al-Hadid 57:27 "...and We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow, and gave him
the Gospel, and placed compassion and mercy in the hearts of those who followed
him..." Also see 3:48,65; 5:47; 19:30
- Surah Al-Anam 6:34 "No man can change the words of Allah".
- Surah Yunus 10:65 "There is no changing the Words of Allah--that is the Supreme
- Surah Al-Kahf 18:28 "There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no
refuge beside Him."
- It Guides You in Daily Life Surah Al-Maidah 5:46 "And We sent, following in
their footsteps, Jesus son of Mary, confirming the Torah before him; and We gave to him
the Gospel, wherein is guidance and light, and confirming the Torah before it, as a
guidance and an admonition unto the godfearing."
- It Builds Faith and Casts Out Doubt[GS] Surah Yunus 10:95 "And if thou
(Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who
read the Scripture (that was) before thee."
- It Can Change Your Heart Surah Al-Hadid 57:27 "Then We sent, following in
their footsteps, Our Messengers; and We sent, following, Jesus son of Mary, and gave unto
him the Gospel. And We set in the hearts of those who followed him tenderness and
- Surah Al-Baqarah 2:85 "What, do you believe in part of the Book, and disbelieve in
part? What shall be the recompense of those of you who do that, but degradation in the
present life, and on the Day of Resurrection to be returned unto the most terrible of
chastisement? And Allah is not heedless of the things you do."
- Surah Al-Baqarah 2:136 "Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is
revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and
Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the
Prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto
Him we have surrendered."
*Surah Al-Baqarah 2:285 "The Messenger believes in what was sent down to him from his
Lord, and the believers; each one believes in Allah and His angels, and in His Books and
His Messengers; we make no division between any one of His Messengers." *Surah Yunus
10:95,96 "And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then
question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy
Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers. And be not thou of those who
deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers." *Also see
2:4,5,101,102,174; 3:84; 4:56,136; 5:68; 6:49
Application: All Muslims claim to believe in all the revelations Allah has sent,
not making distinction between any of them. In practice however, what do we see? We see
many people following only one book, while the others are ignored, unread, or even
rejected on the basis of man-made traditions. It is time to return to the belief about
Allah's Word that is found in His Word, not the belief that comes from the lips of
scholars unable to see past their own preconceived notions.
The call today is for honest and open-minded inquiry into the truth, grounded in a firm
faith that Allah guides those who seek Him with all their heart. To those who boldly seek
the truth at any cost, Allah has given a special message through one of the ancient
prophets, Hazrat Irmiya (pbuh):
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Call to me and I
will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
--Jeremiah, chapter 29 verse 13; chapter 33 verse 3
Kalimatullah Home Page